In individuals with metabolic syndrome and high cholesterol, the ingredients in UltraMeal Plus 360° along with a diet and exercise have been clinically shown in a preliminary study** to:
- Lower the apolipoprotein B-to-apolipoprotein A1 (apoB/apoA1) ratio
- Reduce total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglyceride levels
- Increase HDL cholesterol ("good" cholesterol) levels
Each serving of UltraMeal Plus 360° provides:
- PharmaSoy®—a technologically advanced nutritional blend of superior soy protein, isoflavones, and dairy-free calcium.
- 2 g of plant sterols per serving. The NIH recommends consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA and acacia extract, which have been clinically shown to improve fasting insulin and triglyceride levels.
- 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—a body-ready, nature-identical folate—to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
- Low-glycemic-index formula to help support healthy insulin function and blood sugar levels.
- High-quality foundation nutrition for patients with cardiovascular disease.
- Available in natural and delicious, dairy-free Natural Vanilla, Natural Dutch Chocolate, and Strawberry Supreme.
Blend (for no longer than 15 seconds), shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops of UltraMeal PLUS 360° (51 g) into 8 ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.