- Features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA, which has been shown to beneficially influence the function of enzymes involved in inflammatory processes.
- RIAA has demonstrated potent antioxidant activity and research suggests that it may help improve overall redox status through influencing inflammation signaling molecules such as NF-κB, COX-2, and PGE2
- Includes ginger and rosemary, which may help support healthy eicosanoid and cytokine metabolism
- Provides turmeric extract, which has been shown in research to inhibit the activities of a wide variety of enzymes, cytokines, eicosanoids, and reactive species implicated in pain and inflammation
- Supplies a low-allergenic potential protein base in the form of rice protein concentrate
Blend (for no longer than 15 seconds), shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (52 grams) of UltraInflamX PLUS 360º into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water or juice, or acceptable fruit as listed in the dietary guidelines. Follow recommended dosage guidelines (UltraInflamX Quick-Start Guide/Patient Guide) or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.