- Supports the integrity of the gastric lining by promoting the growth of gastric mucosal cells.♦
- Promotes the thickness and strength of the protective gastricmucin layer.♦
- Selectively promotes Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus acidophilus growth to support balanced, healthy flora.♦
- Provides key nutrients to enhance GI immune system function.♦
- Promotes the production of beneficial short-chain fatty acids, and adecrease in generation of ammonia and beta-glucuronidase.♦
Mix about two level tablespoons in two to four ounces of juice or water one to two times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.